Drones Dime (Vol 1.4)
- By David Gonzalez, Day 85, 2023
2023 Season, Day 85
Overall Record: 20-20 (Home: 15-7 & Away: 5-13)
Longest Streak: W7
SE Div: 2nd place (3.5 GB)
JBL Power Rank: 18 (Prev: 14)
Games Since Last Update:
Record: 4-6 (Home: 3-1 & Away: 1-5)
Longest Streak: L3
- We were able to stretch our franchise best winning streak to 7 before getting blasted on the road against a struggling Crusaders squad
- Our current West Coast swing saw us put up a great effort against the Scorpions which saw us in the lead for 40 minutes. Unfortunately, we couldn’t hold on to a 9-point lead with 2:26 left.
- With our bench lacking some offensive production, we have swapped Okonkwo and Buchanan. In the two games since we made this move we nearly beat Las Vegas on the road and did pull of a solid victory on the road against the Lumberjacks.
- Loses on the road to both Boston and Nashville marred the recent success we were having at home and showed that the players still have a lot to learn if we are to seriously compete in the JBL moving forward.
Looking Ahead: The next 5 games will see us match up twice against the Thunder, a game against the Knights and a rematch against the Scorpions at home
- We are one victory away from matching the franchise record for a season which is 21 set back in 2021
- Drones now lead the league in 3PT% at 39.3%.
- Our 5-13 road record ranks 26th in the JBL